Thursday, June 5, 2014

Last Required Post

Even thou the title of this blog suggests the end I will try to remember to post a video of my proposed autonomous next year when it is complete. I will also try to remember to post any updates on code that I write for next years robot.

I feel like I successfully completed my goal of learning how to program the robot.  Although I don't have any video of code that I wrote working on the robot I feel like I learned a lot and my second goal is close to being achieved.

Making my proposed autonomous is an off season project for my team that will hopefully work well and serve us well at our kick off events next year.  One thing that I probably should have posted when I discussed my goal change is a video of an autonomous modes from this years game
So here it is.  We are the robot in the red bumpers who did the one ball autonomous, team 33 the Killer Bees are also in the red bumpers they did a two ball autonomous.



Also the team who inspired me to change my goal is team 254 the Cheezy Poofs released their autonomous code to the world and I looked into it here http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128639.

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty cool. Good work on your project so far. I look forward to seeing the autonomous.

    ReplyDelete